Bailout Watch is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
In 2008 the United States government began an economic bailout of truly staggering and historic proportions that still has no end in sight. Are you confused about how much bailout money is really being spent...or exactly where the money is going...or how the amount compares to other historical expenditures...or...? All of the answers to these questions (and more!) are wrapped up neatly into this highly visual application that puts a name to every dollar and sorts out the millions, billions, and trillions. Up-to-the-minute bailout data keeps you clued in on who is getting what, and handy visuals put it all into perspective. Keep up with how much your own personal part of the bailout is, and share your opinions on the bailout with others. It's your money, after all...don't lose sight of it!
- Live data reflecting the current state of the bailout, including where every dollar is going.
- Detailed updated breakdown of each and every bailout recipient.
- Visual historical comparisons of the bailout vs. other big ticket U.S. spending events.
- Live polls where you can voice your opinion on a range of bailout topics, and find out what others think.
- A handy perspective on millions vs. billions vs. trillions - make sense of those huge numbers!
Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bailout Watch (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.